WHAT IS LMS?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software-based platform that facilitates the management, delivery, and measurement of an institution’s learning programs. It is a collaborative platform that simplifies the process of learning and teaching for students and teachers.
Benefits of a Learning Management System
- Personalized approach for both students and teachers
- Involvement of parents in learning process
- Self paced learning with e-resources
- Increased engagement and student collaboration
- Social learning experience
- Paperless management and organization